Website Westdale Asset Management - Data Center
The Network Operations Center (NOC) technician is responsible for carrying out monitoring operations, and servicing and maintaining servers, network, and telecommunication equipment in our centralized data location. This small team is known for mentoring others on a wide range of unique IT experiences and would be a fantastic learning opportunity for candidates wanting to grow their IT skills.
- Security detail
- Client relations
- IT support
- Operational support
- Onsite and offsite equipment monitoring
- Facility testing
- On-call for emergencies
- Moderate IT helpdesk experience
- Knowledge of servers and networking
- Basic mechanical and electrical knowledge
- Customer service focused
- Security knowledge
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.