Website Westdale Asset Management
We are looking for a Marketing Communication Coordinator to join our Digital Marketing Team. In this role, you will be working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager and assist with writing and implementing different types of online marketing communications, including social media and website content for all of our multifamily properties.
To be a successful Marketing Communication Coordinator, you must be skilled in copywriting and social media marketing. Applicants may be asked to complete a writing assessment questionnaire.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Craft a variety of engaging content to support resident and prospect communications through email, text, and social media
- Write effective social media content and ensure brand and data consistency across all platforms
- Improve website SEO performance through keyword research, image tagging, and creating custom page content
- Assist Digital Marketing Manager in the implementation of new communication platforms, such as Call Automation, Call Center, and Chatbots
- Stay up to date with industry standards for multifamily communication and website accessibility
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in marketing, public relations, communications, or related field.
- Strong understanding of digital communication and creating content for various social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Google My Business.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Strong proofreading ability and attention to detail
- Capacity to work on multiple writing projects simultaneously under tight timelines.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Experience using CRM is a plus
- Experience using Canva or Adobe Creative Cloud products is a plus
- Experience in the Multifamily industry is a plus
- Experience in SEO keyword research is a plus
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.