Website Westdale Asset Management - Northwest Center
We are currently hiring a Commercial Maintenance Technician for our Class A, 240,000+ sq ft office building. This highly visible 14 story property is immediately accessible to IH-10 and Loop 410.
As directed by Building Engineer:
- Performs general repairs, maintenance and replacement of building components including, but not limited to:
- Baseboards and ceiling tiles
- Restroom fixtures
- Blocked Drains
- Lights and ballasts
- Wall plugs, switches, and circuit breakers
- Mechanical parts such as fuses and starters
- A/C controls, such as stats, cold decks, etc.
- Performs preventive maintenance, repairs, and annual inspections on all mechanical equipment and HVAC equipment as outlined by the Building Engineer including, but not limited to:
- Air compressors
- Air Handling Units
- Provides prompt and courteous service to all tenant requests.
- Maintains professional and productive business relationships with all property staff, contractors, vendors, and tenants.
- Must be able to: be on feet, bend, stoop, squat, climb stairs, push, pull, reach above shoulder, climb ladders, grasp, grip, turn, work outside, and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Minimum two years’ experience in a similar position that included exposure to general maintenance of commercial office buildings or five years’ experience performing maintenance on residential properties (apartments or single-family).
- Knowledge and skills in the safe use of tools and mechanical equipment.
- Ability to communicate both clearly and professionally.
- Good attendance, attention to detail, and customer service attitude
- Detail oriented with good organizational skills.
- Must have a valid Texas driver’s license, state-mandated auto liability insurance, and reliable vehicle.
- Ability to work 40 hours per week Monday through Friday and rotate on-call for emergencies. (Please note: the frequency of on-call for Class A office buildings is significantly less than residential properties.).
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures.
If you thrive in a fast-paced client-service-oriented environment, then we want you on our team! Please, apply now!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.