Website Oakleaf Plantation Apartments
We are seeking a Service Technician II for our 330-unit apartment community conveniently located in Jacksonville! Our Service Technicians complete all aspects of apartment maintenance such as HVAC, electrical, mechanical, and plumbing. As Service Technician II, you keep our residents happy knowing that their apartment and appliance repairs will be done quickly and professionally. From your first day, you will enjoy the atmosphere of teamwork at our beautiful and well-maintained property. If you like a feeling of accomplishment at the end of your workday, then this is the perfect opportunity for you! Apply now!
- Diagnosing and repairing basic and complex maintenance issues including, but not limited to:
- A/C and heating systems
- Electrical and plumbing
- Stairs, gates, fences, patios, railings
- Tile, carpet, flooring
- Ceiling leaks
- At least 1 year of experience in on-site property maintenance.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Must be able to work both independently and with a team in a fast-paced, customer service-oriented environment.
- Weekends as circumstances warrant; on-call on a rotating basis for emergencies.
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measuress.
Take this opportunity to gain valuable apartment experience while making a difference in people’s lives. Apply Today!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.