Website The Epic & 100 East Royal
Hiring immediately! We have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Maintenance Technician to join our long-term team who support our Class A commercial office buildings: The Epic in Deep Ellum, and 100 East Royal in Irving. Both assets are great buildings to work on, so we expect this position to be filled quickly!
- Minimum two years’ experience in a similar position that included exposure to general maintenance of commercial office buildings or five years’ experience performing maintenance on residential properties (apartments or single family)
- Good attendance, attention to detail and customer service attitude
- Ability to read, write and speak English to communicate with tenants
- Ability to work 40 hours per week Monday through Friday and rotate on-call for emergencies. (Please note: the frequency of on-call for Class A office buildings is significantly less than residential properties.)
- Must have valid Texas driver’s license, state-mandated auto liability insurance and reliable vehicle
- Must be able to: be on feet, bend, stoop, squat, climb stairs, push, pull, reach above shoulder, climb ladders, grasp, grip, turn, work outside, and lift up to 50 pounds
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures
If you are ready to take the next step in your maintenance career, then apply now!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.