Website Highland Point Apartments
We are searching for a maintenance technician to handle make-ready units at our 319 unit apartment community in Aurora. As Service Technician I, you will get satisfaction from transforming vacant units into beautiful apartments, and as a result, making them ready for new residents to call home. The perfect candidate will have both, attention to detail and a can-do attitude. In addition, they will be able to work efficiently and safely in a fast-paced customer service-oriented environment. If you like feeling accomplished at the end of your workday, then don’t miss this great opportunity. Apply today!
- Performs minor repairs and maintenance
- Completes a duties checklist to ensure vacant apartments are move-in ready
- At least 1 year of maintenance experience
- Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures
This is a great opportunity to learn more about maintenance and repairs in the thriving apartment industry! Apply now!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.