Website Deep Ellum Lofts
Put your apartment leasing skills to work in Deep Ellum – one of Dallas’s most diverse and eclectic walk-able historic neighborhoods! Take in the art and creative atmosphere while you drive or walk to show apartments in several unique buildings throughout the neighborhood. As a Leasing Consultant, you will also close sales, and process rental applications and leases in compliance with fair housing laws. If you believe that providing excellent customer service is the key to success, then do not miss this great opportunity to work in Deep Ellum’s energetic urban environment. Apply now!
- Greeting visitors and residents
- Answering and initiating phone calls such as prospect inquiries, follow-up calls, and resident service requests
- Touring the apartment community with visitors and residents
- Securing leases, while selling features and amenities to prospective residents
- Completing guest cards and lease paperwork correctly and timely
- At least 1 year of apartment leasing experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Knowledge of the following computer software: Yardi, Yieldstar, Blue Moon, Rentpayment, or other similar programs.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures
- Must also be able to work weekends on a rotating schedule.
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.