Website Westdale Asset Management - Deep Ellum Lofts
***Monthly new lease AND renewal bonuses are paid in addition to base hourly rate.***
Are you a sales and customer service superstar? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you on our leasing team at our 405-unit community made up of several unique buildings in Deep Ellum – one of Dallas’s most diverse and eclectic walk-able historic neighborhoods! As Leasing Consultant, you make that important first connection with potential residents; you also make a difference in people’s lives by helping them find their perfect apartment home. In addition to greeting prospects, you will also show apartments, close sales, and process rental applications and leases in compliance with fair housing laws. If you enjoy building relationships and have a friendly and professional demeanor, then what are you waiting for? Do not miss this great opportunity to work in Deep Ellum’s energetic urban environment. Apply now!
- Greeting visitors and residents
- Answering and returning resident calls, as well as email requests
- Completing guest cards and lease paperwork correctly and timely
- Selling features and amenities to prospective residents
- Showing apartments
- Securing leases
- At least 1 year of leasing, customer service, or sales experience is preferred.
- Good leasing and closing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to type 30 WPM and be organized.
- Computer skills in Word, Excel, Outlook, and Yardi or other similar programs.
- Must be able to work Saturday and Sunday as needed.
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures.
This opportunity won’t last, apply today!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.