Website Laurel Parc Apartments
Are you a sales and customer service superstar? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you at our conveniently located community in Shreveport! Our Leasing Consultants make a difference every day when they find someone their perfect apartment home. In addition to greeting prospects, you will show apartments, close sales, and process rental applications and leases in compliance with fair housing laws. If you have a friendly personality and attention to detail, then what are you waiting for? Take your career to the next level and join our fun team at our stable community where you will find great opportunity for growth! Apply now!
- Touring the apartment community with visitors and residents
- Selling features and amenities to prospective residents
- Maintaining a professional and friendly demeanor
- Answering and initiating phone calls including prospect inquiries, follow-up calls, and resident service requests
- Completing applicant and lease paperwork correctly and timely
- At least 1 year of apartment leasing experience
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Must be available to work weekends
Take this opportunity to gain valuable apartment experience while making a difference in people’s lives. Apply today!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.