Website Laurel Parc Apartments
Are you a sales and customer service superstar? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you at our conveniently located community in Shreveport! Our Leasing Consultants make a difference every day when they find someone their perfect apartment home. In addition to greeting prospects, you will show apartments, close sales, and process rental applications and leases in compliance with fair housing laws. Our community is in a great location and our office was recently remodeled! If you have a friendly personality and attention to detail, then what are you waiting for? Join our fun team of experienced property management professionals. We can’t wait to meet you! Apply now!
- Touring the apartment community with visitors and residents
- Selling features and amenities to prospective residents
- Maintaining a professional and friendly demeanor
- Answering and initiating phone calls including prospect inquiries, follow-up calls, and resident service requests
- Completing applicant and lease paperwork correctly and timely
- 1 year of leasing or sales experience preferred, but not required.
- Computer Skills in Word, Excel, Outlook, and Yardi or similar programs.
- Great sales ability and marketing skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to type 30 WPM.
- Must be able to work 10 AM-2 PM on Saturdays with a half-day off during the week.
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID safety measures.
Take this opportunity to gain valuable apartment experience while making a difference in people’s lives. Apply today!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.