Website Riverwood Apartments
Are you a sales superstar? Get a kick out of customer service? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you on our apartment leasing team! As a Leasing Consultant, you make that important first connection with potential residents, so if you have a friendly personality and professional demeanor, then this is the job for you! In addition to greeting prospects, you will show apartments, close sales, and process rental applications and leases in compliance with fair housing laws. Take your career to the next level and join our team; we offer a fun work environment and opportunity for growth! Apply now!
- Answering and initiating phone calls, such as prospect inquiries, follow-up calls, and resident service requests
- Touring the apartment community with visitors and residents
- Selling features and amenities to prospective residents
- Completing applicant and lease paperwork correctly and timely
- At least 2 years of apartment leasing experience
- Great leasing, closing, and organizational skills
- Must be able to type 30 WPM
- Computer Skills in Word, Excel, Outlook, and Yardi
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures
- Must be available to work weekends
- National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) a plus!
- Yiedstar experience a plus!
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus!
This opportunity won’t last, so apply today!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.