Website Cavalli at Iron Horse Station
Put your apartment leasing skills to work at our new luxury apartment community in North Richland Hills opening in April! As a Leasing Consultant, you make that important first connection with potential residents, so you can let your friendly personality shine! In addition to greeting prospects, you will show apartments, close sales, and process rental applications and leases in compliance with fair housing laws. If you believe that providing excellent customer service is the key to success, then do not miss this great opportunity to work in our new luxury community! Apply now!
- Greeting visitors and residents
- Answering and initiating phone calls such as prospect inquiries, follow-up calls, and resident service requests
- Touring the apartment community with visitors and residents
- Securing leases, while selling features and amenities to prospective residents
- Completing guest cards and lease paperwork correctly and timely
- At least 2 years of property management experience.
- Computer skills in Word, Excel, Outlook, and Yardi or other similar programs.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures.
- Must be available to work weekends.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- New construction and lease-up experience a plus!
- Valid Texas Driver’s License
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.