Website Brighton Place Apartments
We are currently searching for a Leasing Consultant at our apartment community! If you have a friendly personality, attention to detail, and really like helping people, then you could make a terrific addition to our team. As a Leasing Consultant, you make that important first connection with potential residents. You will also show apartments, close sales, and process rental applications and leases in compliance with fair housing laws.
If you believe that providing excellent customer service is the key to success, then we need you on our apartment leasing team! Apply now!
- Touring the apartment community with visitors and residents
- Selling features and amenities to prospective residents
- Maintaining a professional and friendly demeanor
- Answering and initiating phone calls including prospect inquiries, follow-up calls and resident service requests
- Completing applicant and lease paperwork correctly and timely
- At least one year of leasing, customer service or sales experience
- Must be available to work weekends with an alternate weekday off
Mon- Fri 9 am – 6 pm
Sat 10 am – 5 pm
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.