Website Bridgemoor at Killeen
We are currently searching for a Leasing Consultant at our one level, class A community! If you have a friendly personality, attention to detail, and really like helping people, then you could make a terrific addition to our team. As a Leasing Consultant, you make that important first connection with potential residents, so you can let your friendly personality and professional demeanor shine! You will also show apartments, close sales, and process rental applications and leases in compliance with fair housing laws. If you believe that providing excellent customer service is the key to success, then we need you on our apartment leasing team! Apply now!
- Touring the apartment community with visitors and residents
- Selling features and amenities to prospective residents
- Answering and initiating phone calls such as prospect inquiries, follow-up calls, and resident service requests
- Completing applicant and lease paperwork correctly and timely
- At least one year of apartment leasing experience is preferred, but not required.
- Computer Skills in Word, Excel, Outlook, and Yardi or other similar programs.
- Ability to type 30 wpm.
- Must be available to work weekends.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) a plus.
This opportunity won’t last. Apply today!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.