Website Santa Fe Ranch Apartments
Are you a sales and customer service superstar? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you on our apartment leasing team! As a Leasing Consultant, you make that important first connection with potential residents, so you can let your friendly personality and professional demeanor shine! In addition to greeting prospects, you will show apartments, close sales, and process rental applications and leases in compliance with fair housing laws. If you have a friendly personality, attention to detail, and love helping people, then we need you on our team. Apply now!
- Touring the apartment community with visitors and residents
- Selling features and amenities to prospective residents
- Maintaining a professional and friendly demeanor
- Answering and initiating phone calls including prospect inquiries, follow-up calls, and resident service requests
- Completing applicant and lease paperwork correctly and timely
- At least one year of leasing, customer service or sales experience
- Basic computer skills in Word, Excel, Outlook, and Yardi, or similar programs
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures
- Must be available to work weekends on a rotating basis
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.