Leasing Consultant – Irving, TX

  • Full Time Hourly
  • Irving, Texas
  • This position has been filled

Website Westdale Asset Management - Woodmeade and Estelle Creek Apartments

We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our apartment leasing team! As a Leasing Consultant, you make that important first connection with potential residents, so you can let your friendly personality and professional demeanor shine! In addition to greeting prospects, you will show apartments, close sales, and process rental applications and leases in compliance with fair housing laws. If you have a friendly personality, attention to detail, and love helping people, then we need you on our team. The Leasing Consultant will spend 60% of the time at the Woodmeade property and the other 40% at the Estelle Creek property. Apply now!

Responsibilities

  • Touring the apartment community with visitors and residents
  • Selling features and amenities to prospective residents
  • Maintaining a professional and friendly demeanor
  • Answering and initiating phone calls, such as prospect inquiries, follow-up calls, and resident service requests
  • Completing applicant and lease paperwork correctly and timely

Requirements

  • Apartment leasing, sales, or customer service experience preferred.
  • Great leasing, closing, and organizational skills.
  • Must be available to work weekends.
  • Ability to type 30 WPM.
  • Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures.
  • Computer Skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, and Yardi or other similar programs.
  • High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
  • National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) a plus.
Work Days:
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Work Hours:
Mon-Fri 9:00 am - 6:00 pm; Sat 10:00 am - 5:00 pm; Sun 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm; Hours vary based on schedule
Required License or Certification:
Valid Texas Driver's License

Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.

#WAMLPB