Website Woodmeade and Estelle Creek Apartments
Are you a sales and customer service superstar? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our apartment leasing team! As a Leasing Consultant, you make that important first connection with potential residents, so you can let your friendly personality and professional demeanor shine! In addition to greeting prospects, you will show apartments, close sales, and process rental applications and leases in compliance with fair housing laws. If you have a friendly personality, attention to detail, and love helping people, then we need you on our team. Apply now!
- Touring the apartment community with visitors and residents
- Selling features and amenities to prospective residents
- Maintaining a professional and friendly demeanor
- Answering and initiating phone calls, such as prospect inquiries, follow-up calls, and resident service requests
- Completing applicant and lease paperwork correctly and timely
- Must have at least one year of leasing experience.
- Great leasing, closing, and organizational skills.
- Must be available to work weekends.
- Ability to type 30 WPM.
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures.
- Computer Skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, and Yardi or other similar programs.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) a plus.
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.