Website Park at Woodlake Apartments
Are you a sales and customer service superstar? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you on our apartment leasing team! As a Leasing Consultant, you make that important first connection with potential residents. You will also show apartments, close sales, and process rental applications and leases in compliance with fair housing laws. If you have a friendly personality, attention to detail, and like helping people, then you could make a terrific addition to our team. Apply now!
- Maintaining a professional and friendly demeanor
- Answering and initiating phone calls, such as prospect inquiries, follow-up calls, and resident service requests
- Touring the apartment community with visitors and residents
- Securing leases in addition to selling features and amenities to prospective residents
- Completing applicant and lease paperwork correctly and timely
- At least one year of leasing, customer service or sales experience.
- Computer Skills in Word, Excel, Outlook, and Yardi or other similar programs.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Great sales ability and marketing skills.
- Ability to type 30 WPM.
- Must be available to work weekends
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.