Website Station 3700 Apartments
We are currently searching for a Leasing Consultant to join our team! This is a great opportunity for any self-motivated individual with customer service skills to begin a career in apartment leasing or expand their current experience. As a Leasing Consultant, you will show apartments, close sales, process rental applications and leases in compliance with fair housing laws, and more. This is a busy and demanding property, so our ideal candidate enjoys working under pressure and staying positive when the going gets tough!
If you are service-oriented, organized and upbeat, then we need you on our team! Apply now!
- Touring the apartment community with visitors and residents
- Securing leases as well as selling features and amenities to prospective residents
- Maintaining a professional and friendly demeanor
- Answering and initiating phone calls such as prospect inquiries, follow-up calls, and resident service requests
- Completing applicant and lease paperwork correctly and timely
- At least one year experience in apartment leasing.
- Great leasing, closing, and organizational skills.
- Ability to type 30 WPM.
- Computer Skills in Word, Excel, Outlook, and Yardi or other similar programs.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) a plus.
- Must be able to work Saturdays.
This opportunity won’t last, apply today!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.