Website The Preserve at Dunwoody
Are you a sales superstar? Get a kick out of customer service? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you on our apartment leasing team! As a Leasing Consultant, you make that important first connection with potential residents, so you can let your friendly personality and professional demeanor shine! In addition to greeting prospects, you will show apartments, close sales, and process rental applications and leases in compliance with fair housing laws. If you have a friendly personality, attention to detail, and are responsible, then we need you on our team. Apply now!
- Answering and initiating phone calls including prospect inquiries, follow-up calls and resident service requests
- Touring the apartment community with visitors and residents
- Selling features and amenities to prospective residents
- Completing applicant and lease paperwork correctly and timely
- At least one year of leasing, customer service or sales experience
- Must be available to work weekends