Website Dunwoody Pointe Apartments
We are currently hiring a Leasing Consultant for our apartment community. If you like sales and customer service, this is the perfect opportunity to learn about the apartment industry! As a Leasing Consultant, you make that important first connection with potential residents. You will also show apartments, close sales, and process rental applications and leases in compliance with fair housing laws. If you have a friendly personality, attention to detail, and really like helping people, then you could make a terrific addition to our team. Apply now!
- Touring the apartment community with visitors and residents
- Selling features and amenities to prospective residents
- Maintaining a professional and friendly demeanor
- Answering and initiating phone calls including prospect inquiries, follow-up calls and resident service requests
- Completing applicant and lease paperwork correctly and timely
- At least one year of customer service, sales, or leasing experience
- Work schedule includes Saturdays with an alternate day off during the week.