Website Dunedin Commons Apartments
We are searching for a Leasing Consultant for our apartment community perfectly situation near Dunedin’s charming downtown! As Leasing Consultant, you make that important first connection with potential residents, so let your friendly personality and professional demeanor shine! If you really like helping people, then you could make a terrific addition to our team. You will also show apartments, close sales, and process rental applications and leases in compliance with fair housing laws. If you believe that providing excellent customer service is the key to success, then we need you on our apartment leasing team! Apply now!
- Touring the apartment community with visitors and residents
- Selling features and amenities to prospective residents
- Answering and initiating phone calls including prospect inquiries, follow-up calls, and resident service requests
- Completing applicant and lease paperwork correctly and timely
- At least one year of apartment leasing experience preferred
- Computer Skills in Word, Excel, Outlook, and Yardi or other similar programs.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Great sales ability and marketing skills.
- Ability to type 30 WPM.
- Must be available to work weekends.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) a plus.
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.