Website Parkway Station Apartments
Are you a sales superstar? Get a kick out of customer service? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our apartment leasing team! Leasing Consultants show apartments, close sales, and process rental applications and leases in compliance with fair housing laws. They also make a difference every day when they find someone their perfect apartment home. If you have a friendly personality and are organized and responsible, then we need you on our apartment leasing team! Apply now!
- Answering and returning telephone calls
- Greeting visitors
- Showing apartments
- Selling features and amenities to prospective residents
- Securing leases
- Completing guest cards and lease paperwork
- Customer service, sales, or leasing experience preferred, but not required.
- Great leasing, closing, and organizational skills.
- Computer Skills in Word, Excel, Outlook, and Yardi or other similar programs.
- Must be able to type 30 WPM.
- Must be available to work Saturdays.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) a plus.
Take this opportunity to gain valuable apartment experience while making a difference in people’s lives. Apply now!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.