Website Westdale Pointe Apartments
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly organized leasing professional to join our team in Austin! As a Leasing Consultant, you make that important first connection with potential residents. In addition to greeting prospects, you will show apartments, close sales, and process rental applications and leases in compliance with fair housing laws. If you are a self-starter that is good at monitoring and checking your work, and planning and organizing time and resources efficiently, then what are you waiting for? Put your customer service and leasing skills to work at one of Austin’s finest apartment communities. Apply now!
- Touring the apartment community with visitors and residents.
- Selling features and amenities to prospective residents.
- Maintaining a professional and friendly demeanor.
- Answering and initiating phone calls including prospect inquiries, follow-up calls, and resident service requests.
- Completing applicant and lease paperwork correctly and timely.
- At least 1 year of on-site property leasing experience.
- Excellent organizational and verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer Skills in Word, Excel, Outlook, or other similar programs.
- Must be able to type 30 WPM.
- Available to work Saturdays; Sundays as needed.
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) a plus.
Don’t wait another day! Apply today!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.