Website Westdale Asset Management - Wind River Crossing
Are you a sales superstar? Get a kick out of customer service? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our apartment leasing team! Leasing Consultants show apartments, close sales, and process rental applications and leases in compliance with fair housing laws. They also make a difference every day when they find someone their perfect apartment home. If you have a great attitude, you’ll fit right in with us! We truly work as a team to help each other, our residents, and our guests. So if you are organized and responsible, then we need you on our apartment leasing team! Apply now!
- Answering and returning telephone calls from prospects and residents
- Greeting visitors
- Showing apartments and touring the community
- Securing leases
- Completing guest cards and lease paperwork
- At least one year of leasing, sales, or customer service experience.
- Must be able to work every other Saturday with an alternative weekday off.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Computer Skills in Word, Excel, Outlook, or other similar programs.
- Must be able to type 30 WPM.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) a plus.
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures.
Don’t wait another day! Apply now!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.