Website On the Green
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced leasing professional to join our team in Austin! As a Leasing Consultant, you make that important first connection with potential residents. In addition to greeting prospects, you will show apartments, close sales, and process rental applications and leases in compliance with fair housing laws. Put your customer service and leasing skills to work at one of Austin’s finest apartment communities. Apply now!
- Touring the apartment community with visitors and residents.
- Selling features and amenities to prospective residents.
- Maintaining a professional and friendly demeanor.
- Answering and initiating phone calls including prospect inquiries, follow-up calls, and resident service requests.
- Completing applicant and lease paperwork correctly and timely.
- At least 6 months of multi-family property experience preferred but not required.
- Excellent organizational and verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer Skills in Word, Excel, Outlook, or other similar programs.
- Must be able to type 30 WPM.
- Available to work weekends.
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) a plus.
Don’t wait another day! Apply today!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.