Website Westdale Asset Management - Highland Point Apartments
Are you a sales superstar? Get a kick out of customer service? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our apartment leasing team! Our Leasing Consultants show apartments, close sales, and process rental applications and leases in compliance with fair housing laws. They also make a difference every day when they find someone their perfect apartment home. If you have a friendly personality and are organized and responsible, then we need you on our apartment leasing team! Apply now!
- Answering and returning telephone calls
- Greeting visitors
- Showing apartments
- Selling features and amenities to prospective residents
- Securing leases
- Completing guest cards and lease paperwork
- At least one year of experience in apartment leasing
- Great leasing, closing, and organizational skills
- Ability to type 30 WPM
- Computer Skills in Word, Excel, Outlook, and Yardi or other similar programs
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) is a plus
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures
- Must be able to work Saturdays
Take this opportunity to gain valuable apartment experience while making a difference in people’s lives. Apply now!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.