Website Westdale Asset Management
We’re looking for an ambitious and talented Digital Marketing-Web Designer to join our Digital Marketing team to create digital and print content and maintain our multifamily marketing websites. A detail-oriented individual with diverse talents, backgrounds and expertise, you will be responsible for producing custom content to match properties’ brand, including social media graphics, print/digital ads, and website banner.
Our ideal candidate is one who can marry informative content with creative ingenuity to put the right concept in front of the right customer at just the right time. In this role, organization and proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite software programs are key. Apply now!
Primary responsibilities include:
- Design, produce and manage digital and print collateral content for properties, including social media graphics, promotional artwork, brochures, and postcards.
- Create and maintain websites and custom landing pages through RentCafeCMS.
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing Manager to ensure all designs align with the brand image.
- Create multimedia content for digital platforms including but not limited to videos and graphics.
- Work experience or college degree in graphic design.
- A portfolio of previous digital design work to showcase experience and creativity.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite Software (Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere, After Effects, and Illustrator) and Microsoft Office Applications.
- Ability to organize and deliver multiple projects under tight timelines.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Knowledgeable in basic CSS and HTML. JS is a plus.
- Marketing or advertising experience preferred.
- Experience using RentCafe Site Manager is a plus.
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures.
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.