Website Villages of Williamsburg
We are seeking an energetic, organized and goal-driven manager for an established national multi-family property management company! As Community Manager, you will be responsible for the financial success of the properties, while delivering quality, attentive management for our residents. The perfect candidate must have strong customer service and management skills and must also possess a strong sense of urgency and adaptability to a fast-paced and changing environment. If you have a successful track record of accomplishments in on-site apartment management, then we want to meet you! Apply now!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining financial and operational accountability for the property
- Managing and coordinating persons, activities and available resources in order to accomplish property objectives as set forth by the Regional Director and property owner
- Working with residents to renew leases, resolve problems, and ensure customer satisfaction
- Recording resident data such as traffic, leasing activity, renewals, and collection activity
- Hiring, training, motivating and supervising staff
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in on-site property management.
- Computer skills in the following: Word, Excel, Outlook, Yardi, or similar programs.
- Strong bookkeeping and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Effective mentoring, coaching, and leadership skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to work one Saturday per month.
- Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) a plus!
This is a great opportunity you do not want to miss! Apply today!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.