Website The Alastair at Aria Village
Do you have the skills and experience to lead the lease-up of a new, luxury apartment community? Do you desire to work in a trendy and fast-paced environment?
Westdale is currently interviewing qualified candidates for the position of Community Manager at The Alastair at Aria Village located in Sandy Springs. This very high-end lease-up consists of 355 units in a midrise building featuring 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments. The ideal candidate to lead this premier community requires a strong, mature and experienced leader who is experienced and loves the fast pace of new construction, lease-ups, and marketing.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining financial and operational accountability for the property.
- Managing and coordinating persons, activities and available resources in order to accomplish property objectives as set forth by the Regional Director and property owner.
- Working with residents to renew leases, resolve problems, and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Recording resident data such as traffic, leasing activity, renewals, and collection activity.
- Hiring, training, motivating and supervising staff.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Property Manager in the multi-family industry.
- Significant apartment lease-up experience required.
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills.
- Ability to manage community operations, maximize rental income and minimize expenses through planning and control.
- Experience interpreting financial data, budgets and preparing monthly ownership reports.
- Professional appearance and both oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with Supervisor and Ownership.
- Superb marketing skills with the ability to develop a property marketing plan and oversee outside marketing (experience in the Atlanta/Sandy Springs market).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent relationship-building & customer service skills.
- Yardi experience a plus.
This is a great opportunity you don’t want to miss! Apply today!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.