Website Riverwood Apartments
We are seeking an energetic, organized, and goal-driven apartment manager for our apartment community located in Roswell! As Community Manager, you will be responsible for the financial success of our residential property while delivering quality, attentive management for our residents. The perfect candidate must have strong customer service and management skills and must also possess a strong sense of urgency and adaptability to a fast-paced and changing environment. If you have successful experience in on-site apartment management, then we want to meet you! Apply now!
- Maintaining financial and operational accountability for the property.
- Managing and coordinating persons, activities, and available resources to accomplish property objectives as set forth by the Regional Director and property owner.
- Working with residents to renew leases, resolve problems, and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Recording resident data such as traffic, leasing activity, renewals, and collection activity.
- Hiring, training, motivating, and supervising staff.
- 3+ years of on-site multi-family Community Manager experience.
- Computer skills in Word, Excel, Outlook, and Yardi or similar programs.
- Strong bookkeeping and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Effective mentoring, coaching, and leadership skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Weekends as needed based on property needs.
- Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) a plus!
Take the next step in your apartment management career and apply today!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.