Website Westdale Asset Management - Abbey Rowe Apartments
We are seeking a self-motivated and goal-driven Community Manager for our apartment community in Olympia, Washington! Nestled in the Lacey Washington area. As Community Manager, you will be responsible for the financial success of our residential property while delivering quality, attentive management for our residents. The perfect candidate will have strong customer service and management skills and have a gift for developing relationships for outreach marketing. If you have successful experience in on-site apartment management, then don’t miss this great opportunity! Apply now!
- Maintaining financial and operational accountability for the property
- Managing and coordinating persons, activities, and available resources to accomplish property objectives as set forth by the Regional Director and property owner
- Working with residents to renew leases, resolve problems, and ensure customer satisfaction
- Recording resident data such as traffic, leasing activity, renewals, and collection activity
- Hiring, training, motivating and supervising staff
- 3+ years of on-site multi-family Community Manager experience
- Computer skills in Word, Excel, Outlook, and Yardi or similar programs
- Strong bookkeeping and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Superior customer service skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Weekends as needed based on property needs
- Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) a plus
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures
Take the next step in your apartment management career and apply today!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.