Website Twenty2 West
Do you have the skills and experience to lead the lease-up of a new, luxury apartment community? Do you desire to work in a trendy and fast-paced environment? Westdale is currently interviewing qualified candidates for the position of Community Manager at our newly constructed 338-unit apartment community in West Miami! If you are an experienced apartment management leader who loves the fast pace of new construction, lease-ups, and marketing, then we want to meet you!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining financial and operational accountability for the property.
- Managing and coordinating persons, activities, and available resources in order to accomplish property objectives as set forth by the Regional Director and property owner.
- Working with residents to renew leases, resolve problems, and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Recording resident data such as traffic, leasing activity, renewals, and collection activity.
- Hiring, training, motivating, and supervising staff.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in on-site property management.
- New construction and mid to high-rise experience required.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills.
- Ability to manage community operations, maximize rental income, and minimize expenses through planning and control.
- Experience interpreting financial data, budgets and preparing monthly ownership reports.
- Professional appearance and both oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with Supervisor and Ownership.
- Superb marketing skills with the ability to develop a property marketing plan and oversee outside marketing.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent relationship-building & customer service skills.
- Yardi and Yieldstar experience a plus.
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required.
This is a great opportunity you don’t want to miss! Apply today!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.