Website Waters Edge Apartments
We are seeking an energetic, organized and goal-driven manager for an established national multi-family property management company to manage our Concord community! As Community Manager, you will be responsible for the financial success of our residential multi-family property, while delivering quality, attentive management for our residents. The perfect candidate must have strong customer service and management skills and must also possess a strong sense of urgency and adaptability to a fast-paced and changing environment. If you have a successful track record of accomplishments in on-site apartment management, then we want to meet you! Apply now!
- Maintaining financial and operational accountability for the property
- Managing and coordinating persons, activities and available resources in order to accomplish property objectives as set forth by the Regional Director and property owner
- Working with residents to renew leases, resolve problems, and ensure customer satisfaction
- Recording resident data such as traffic, leasing activity, renewals, and collection activity
- Hiring, training, motivating and supervising staff
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in on-site property management.
- Minimum of 1 year experience as Community Manager preferred.
- Strong bookkeeping and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Effective mentoring, coaching, and leadership skills.
- Computer skills in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Billingual (English/Spanish) a plus!
- Yardi experience a plus!
- Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) a plus!
This is a great opportunity you don’t want to miss! Apply today!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.