Website Westdale Asset Management - Grande View Apartments
Are you an energetic, organized, and goal-driven leader? Put your apartment management skills to work in this beautiful beachfront community! As Community Manager, you will be responsible for the financial success of our residential property while delivering quality, attentive management for our residents. If you are a leader who thrives on achievement, resident satisfaction, and team building, we want to hear from you! Apply now!
- Maintaining financial and operational accountability for the property
- Managing and coordinating persons, activities, and available resources to accomplish property objectives as set forth by the Regional Director and property owner
- Working with residents to renew leases, resolve problems, and ensure customer satisfaction
- Recording resident data such as traffic, leasing activity, renewals, and collection activity
- Hiring, training, motivating, and supervising staff
- 3+ years of on-site multi-family Community Manager experience
- Computer skills in Word, Excel, Outlook, and Yardi or similar programs
- Strong bookkeeping and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Superior customer service skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Weekends as needed based on property needs
- Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) a plus
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures
Take the next step in your apartment management career and apply today!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.