Website Westdale Pointe Apartments
We are seeking an energetic, organized, and goal-driven apartment manager for our 280 unit community! As Community Manager, you will be responsible for the financial success of our residential property while delivering quality, attentive management for our residents. Take the next step in your apartment management career! Apply now!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining financial and operational accountability for the property
- Managing and coordinating persons, activities and available resources to accomplish property objectives as set forth by the Regional Director and property owner
- Hiring, training, motivating and supervising staff
- 2 years of multi-family property management experience, preferred
- Computer skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, Yardi
- Strong bookkeeping and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Effective mentoring, coaching, and leadership skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures
- Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) a plus!
This is a great opportunity you don’t want to miss! Apply today!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.