Westdale Asset Management - Dunwoody Pointe
***Monthly new lease and renewal AND quarterly performance bonuses are paid in addition to base hourly rate.***
We are seeking an energetic, organized, and goal-driven manager for an established national multi-family property management company to manage our community conveniently located in Atlanta! As Community Manager, you will be responsible for the financial success of our residential multi-family property, while delivering quality, attentive management for our residents. The perfect candidate must have strong customer service and management skills and must also possess a strong sense of urgency and adaptability to a fast-paced and changing environment. If you have a successful track record of accomplishments in on-site apartment management, then we want to meet you! Apply now!
- Maintaining financial and operational accountability for the property
- Managing and coordinating persons, activities, and available resources in order to accomplish property objectives as set forth by the Regional Director and property owner
- Working with residents to renew leases, resolve problems, and ensure customer satisfaction
- Recording resident data such as traffic, leasing activity, renewals, and collection activity
- Hiring, training, motivating and supervising staff
- Minimum of 3 years experience in on-site property management.
- Must have computer skills in Word, Excel, Outlook, and Yardi or other similar programs.
- Must be available evenings, nights, and weekends for staffing needs and emergencies.
- Strong bookkeeping and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Effective mentoring, coaching, and leadership skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) is a plus!
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures.
This is a great opportunity you don’t want to miss! Apply today!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.