Website Westdale Asset Management, Commercial Division
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Commercial Property Manager to manage an office building. This is a great opportunity to take the next step in your commercial real estate career! Apply now!
- Minimum five years proven experience successfully managing high-quality office properties.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Experience in tenant relations, property operations, financial reporting, budgeting, year-end reconciliation, contract administration, and leasing.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and with the team.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Very detail oriented with the ability to successfully handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and time management.
- Polished professional with exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong computer skills including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- RPA or CPM designation a plus.
- Yardi experience a plus.
- Maintaining properties by ensuring strong and positive tenant relationships.
- Addressing maintenance issues timely and maintaining appropriate service contracts.
- Managing the occupancy of properties by corresponding with tenants, following up on past due balances, initiating legal proceedings for delinquent tenants, preparing lease paperwork, and maintaining tenant and vendor insurance certificates.
- Producing and administering property budgets and financials.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. Salary commensurate with experience. Please send resume and salary history with submission.
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.