Website Westdale Asset Management - 3500 Oak Lawn & 4245 North Central
Westdale Real Estate Investment and Management is a private real estate investment firm. Our primary focus is on office, retail, and multi-family ventures, where we can offer existing stakeholders and lenders a reliable source of capital, new sponsorship, and premier property-level operating capabilities when applicable. Currently, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Building Engineer to be responsible for multiple Class A office buildings in Uptown consisting of approximately 189,000 square feet.
- Minimum of 5 years’ proven experience in commercial HVAC.
- Experience operating large tonnage chiller plant.
- Proven track record of experience with tenant improvement and building capital improvement construction management.
- Ability to handle commercial building maintenance systems and processes.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and as a team.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Very detail-oriented with the ability to successfully handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and time management.
- Polished professional with exceptional customer service skills.
- Computer skills and technical skills with using an iPhone to manage work orders, send emails, and perform other basic functions.
- Managing and supervising mechanical and operating systems of buildings efficiently and effectively.
- Performing maintenance work and supervising the work of contractors, and vendors.
- Provide prompt and courteous service to all tenant requests.
- Maintain professional, productive, and ethical relationships with tenants, contractors, and vendors.
- Assure compliance with all city, state, and federal safety and environmental laws, codes, standards, and regulations.
- Orders, stocks, and inventories parts and supplies.
- Follows all current emergency procedures and directs and assists emergency authorities and response teams in the capacity of fire/life safety director.
- Maintain all required logs and files.
- Exhibit excellent attendance with the ability to be on-call as needed for emergencies.
We offer a competitive salary, good benefits, and an energetic environment. Our benefits include:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation, personal/sick time, and holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Credit union
- Service recognition awards
- Employee assistance plan
- Apartment rental discounts
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.
Equal Opportunity Employer