Website Walnut Creek Crossing Apartments
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Assistant Community Manager at our high energy and busy apartment community! Additionally, our conveniently located property, in North Austin, is just minutes from the Domain. Together with our great staff and leadership, our Assistant Community Managers will use their bookkeeping, organizational, and customer service skills to make a real difference in both property operations and resident satisfaction. If you have a knack for numbers and enjoy working in a customer-centered environment, then we need you on our team! Apply today!
Primary responsibilities include:
- Income Collections
- Processing Move-Ins and Move-Outs
- Resident Relations
- Marketing and Leasing
- At least one year of experience as Assistant Manager of a residential community preferred
- Excellent verbal, as well as written, communication skills
- Computer skills in Word, Excel, Outlook, or similar programs
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures
- Must be able to work the first weekend of each month, and other weekends as circumstances warrant
- Yardi experience a plus!
If you are a detail-oriented apartment professional, then apply today!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.