Website Waterford Place Apartments
We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Community Manager at our Buckhead apartment community! Our Assistant Managers are vital to property operations and resident satisfaction. If you have a knack for numbers and enjoy working in a customer-centered environment, then we need you on our team! Apply now!
- Income Collections
- Processing Move-Ins and Move-Outs
- Resident Relations
- Marketing and Leasing
- At least one year of on-site experience in an Assistant Community Manager role.
- Computer skills in Word, Excel, Outlook, and Yardi or similar programs.
- Ability to type 30 wpm.
- Excellent verbal, as well as written, communication skills.
- Strong bookkeeping, organizational, and multitasking skills.
- Ability to perform duties while under pressure and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Must be able to work Saturdays.
If you are a detail-oriented apartment professional, we can’t wait to meet you! Apply today!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.