Website Westdale Asset Management - Solamere Grand Apartments
We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Community Manager at our well-kept and friendly apartment community! If you have a knack for numbers and enjoy working in a customer-centered environment, then we need you on our team! Our Assistant Managers use their bookkeeping, organizational, and customer service skills to make a real difference in property operations and resident satisfaction. In addition, as an Assistant Community Manager, you will need to be able to perform all duties of a Leasing Consultant. Are you a team player? You’ll fit right in with us! So, take the next step in your multi-family housing career! Apply now!
Primary responsibilities include:
- Income Collections
- Processing Move-Ins and Move-Outs
- Resident Relations
- Marketing and Leasing
- At least one year of experience in an on-site property management
- Computer skills in Word, Excel, Outlook, and Yardi or similar programs
- Ability to type 30 wpm
- Excellent verbal, as well as written, communication skills
- Strong bookkeeping, organizational, and multitasking skills
- Ability to perform duties while under pressure and meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures
- Must be able to work Saturdays with an alternative weekday off
If you are a detail-oriented apartment professional, we can’t wait to meet you! Apply today!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.