Website Ultris Island Park Apartments
We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Community Manager to join our great team at our beautiful community in Shreveport! Our Assistant Managers use their bookkeeping, organizational, and customer service skills to make a real difference in both property operations and resident satisfaction. Furthermore, our perfect candidate will have enthusiasm and high energy. If you have a knack for numbers and enjoy working in a customer centered environment, then we need you on our team! Take the next step in your multi-family housing career! Apply now!
Primary responsibilities include:
- Income Collections
- Processing Move-Ins and Move-Outs
- Resident Relations
- Marketing and Leasing
- At least 1 year of experience in an on-site Assistant Community Manager role
- Marketing skills and experience a plus but not required
- Computer skills in Word, Excel, Outlook and Yardi or similar programs
- Excellent verbal, as well as written, communication skills
- Must be able to work the 1st Saturday of each month (will leave early one day during that week)
If you are a detail-oriented apartment professional, then we can’t wait to meet you! Apply today!