Website Stone Canyon Apartments
We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Community Manager to join our community in Shreveport! Our Assistant Managers use their bookkeeping, organizational, and customer service skills to make a real difference in both property operations and resident satisfaction. Furthermore, our perfect candidate will be a marketing guru with high enthusiasm! If you have a knack for numbers and enjoy working in a customer-centered environment, then we need you on our team! Take the next step in your multi-family housing career! Apply now!
Primary responsibilities include:
- Income Collections
- Processing Move-Ins and Move-Outs
- Resident Relations
- Marketing and Leasing
- At least two years’ experience in on-site property management
- Marketing and Yardi experience
- Ability to type 30 wpm
- Computer skills in Word, Excel, and Outlook or similar programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication, multitasking, and marketing skills
- Ability to perform duties while under pressure and meet deadlines
in a timely manner
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures
- Must be able to work Saturdays with an alternate half-day off during the week
If you are a detail-oriented apartment professional, then we can’t wait to meet you! Apply today!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.