Website Laurel Parc Apartments
We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Community Manager to join our beautiful community, conveniently located in Shreveport! Our Assistant Managers use their bookkeeping, organizational, and customer service skills to make a real difference in both property operations and resident satisfaction. If you have a knack for numbers and enjoy working in a customer-centered environment, then we need you on our team! Take the next step in your multi-family housing career! Apply now!
Primary responsibilities include:
- Income Collections
- Processing Move-Ins and Move-Outs
- Resident Relations
- Marketing and Leasing
- At least one-year experience in on-site property management.
- Must be able to type 30 wpm and have computer skills in Word, Excel, Outlook, and Yardi or similar programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and multitasking skills.
- Ability to perform duties while under pressure and meet deadlines
in a timely manner.
- Must be able to work the 1st Saturday of each month.
If you are a detail-oriented apartment professional, then we can’t wait to meet you! Apply today!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.