Website Hudson Willow Trail
We are seeking an experienced Assistant Manager at our 224-unit apartment community! Our Assistant Managers use their bookkeeping, organizational, and customer service skills to make a real difference in both property operations and resident satisfaction. If you have a knack for numbers and enjoy working in a customer-centered environment, then we need you on our team! Take the next step in your multi-family housing career and apply now!
- Income Collections
- Processing Move-Ins and Move-Outs
- Resident Relations
- Marketing and Leasing
- At least one-year experience in on-site property management.
- Strong bookkeeping, organizational, and multitasking skills.
- Excellent verbal as well as written communication skills.
- Computer skills in Word, Excel, Outlook and or similar programs.
- Ability to type 30 wpm.
- Ability to perform duties while under pressure and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Must be able to work weekends.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
This opportunity won’t last, apply today!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.