We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Community Manager at our beautiful newly constructed high-end apartment community in Miami! Our Assistant Managers use their bookkeeping, organizational, and customer service skills to make a real difference in both property operations and resident satisfaction. If you have a knack for numbers and enjoy working in a customer-centered environment, then we need you on our team! Take the next step in your multi-family housing career! Apply now!
- Income Collections
- Processing Move-Ins and Move-Outs
- Resident Relations
- Marketing and Leasing
- At least one year of experience in on-site property management
- Must be able to type 30 wpm and have computer skills in Word, Excel, Outlook, Yardi, Yieldstar or similar programs
- Excellent verbal, as well as written, communication skills
- Ability to perform duties while under pressure and meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures
- Must be able to work weekends with an alternate weekday off
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
If you are a detail-oriented apartment professional, then we can’t wait to meet you! Apply today!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.