Website Kannan Station & McLain Heights
We are seeking a highly organized and energetic individual to fill our Assistant Community Manager position at our 183-unit dual communities in Kannapolis, NC! Our Assistant Managers use their bookkeeping, organizational, and customer service skills to make a real difference in both property operations and resident satisfaction. As an Assistant Community Manager, you will need to be able to perform all duties of a Leasing Consultant when necessary. If you have a knack for numbers and enjoy working in a customer-centered environment, then we need you on our team! Apply now!
- Income Collections
- Processing Move-Ins and Move-Outs
- Resident Relations
- Marketing and Leasing
- At least one year of experience in on-site property management preferred.
- Computer skills in Word, Excel, Outlook, Yardi or similar programs.
- Ability to type 30 wpm.
- Excellent verbal, as well as written, communication skills.
- Strong bookkeeping, organizational, and multitasking skills.
- Ability to perform duties while under pressure and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Must be available to work weekends.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
If you are a detail-oriented apartment professional, then we can’t wait to meet you! Apply today!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.