Website Oakleaf Plantation Apartments
We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Community Manager at one of Jacksonville’s finest apartment communities! Our Assistant Managers use their bookkeeping, organizational, and customer service skills to make a real difference in both property operations and resident satisfaction. We specialize in both conventional and short-term furnished corporate leases. If you have a knack for numbers and enjoy working in a customer-centered environment, then we need you on our team! Take the next step in your multi-family housing career! Apply now!
- Income Collections
- Processing Move-Ins and Move-Outs
- Resident Relations
- Marketing and Leasing
- At least one-year experience in on-site property management.
- Computer skills in Word, Excel, Outlook, and Yardi or similar programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be available to work weekends.
If you are a detail-oriented apartment professional, then apply today!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.