Website Jefferson Place Apartments
We are seeking a highly organized and energetic individual to fill our Assistant Community Manager position at our 424-unit community in upscale Las Colinas! Our Assistant Community Managers use their bookkeeping, organizational, and customer service skills to make a real difference in property operations in addition to resident satisfaction. As an Assistant Community Manager, you will need to be able to perform all duties of a Leasing Consultant when necessary. If you have a knack for numbers and enjoy working in a customer-centered environment, then we need you on our team! Apply now!
Primary responsibilities include:
- Income Collections
- Processing Move-Ins and Move-Outs
- Resident Relations
- Marketing and Leasing
- At least one year of Assistant Community Manager experience.
- Excellent verbal, as well as written, communication skills.
- Computer skills in Word, Excel, Outlook, and Yardi are required.
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures.
- Must be able to work one weekend a month.
If you are a detail-oriented apartment professional, then we can’t wait to meet you! Apply today!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.