Website Preston Oaks
We are searching for an experienced Leasing Consultant or new Assistant Community Manager to join our 200-unit, North Dallas community! We are a small two-person office, so our ideal candidate will be perfectly positioned to step into the role of Assistant Community Manager. If you enjoy leasing and have a knack for numbers, then we would love to tell you more about this exciting opportunity. Take the next step in your multi-family housing career and apply now!
Primary responsibilities include:
- Processing applications
- Income Collections
- Processing Move-Ins and Move-Outs
- Resident Relations
- At least 1 year of leasing, customer service, or sales experience preferred but not required.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good leasing and closing skills.
- Computer skills in Word, Excel, Outlook, and or similar programs.
- Ability to type 30 WPM and be organized.
- Must be able to work Saturdays.
This opportunity won’t last, apply today!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.