Westdale Asset Management
We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Community Manager at our apartment community in Austin! Our Assistant Managers use their bookkeeping, organizational, and customer service skills to make a real difference in both property operations and resident satisfaction. If you have a knack for numbers and enjoy working in a customer-centered environment, then we need you on our team! Apply now!
- Income Collections
- Processing Move-Ins and Move-Outs
- Resident Relations
- Marketing and Leasing
- At least one year of Assistant Community Manager experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal, as well as written, communication skills.
- Ability to perform duties while under pressure and meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Computer skills in Word, Excel, Outlook, and Yardi are required.
- Must be able to type 30 wpm
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures.
- Weekends as circumstances warrant; after-hours on-call for emergencies.
If you are a detail-oriented apartment professional, then we can’t wait to meet you! Apply today!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.