Website Greensview Apartments
We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Community Manager at our apartment community! If you have a knack for numbers and enjoy working in a customer-centered environment, then we need you on our team! Our Assistant Managers use their bookkeeping, organizational and customer service skills to make a real difference in property operations and resident satisfaction. Take the next step in your multi-family housing career! Apply now!
Primary responsibilities include:
- Income Collections
- Processing Move-Ins and Move-Outs
- Resident Relations
- Marketing and Leasing
- At least one-year experience as Assistant Community Manager.
- Excellent verbal, as well as written, communication skills.
- Computer skills in the following or similar programs: Word, Excel, Outlook, and Yardi.
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures.
- Must be able to work some weekends.
If you are a detail-oriented apartment professional, then apply today!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.